Join and Support
Members of the Corporate Club are invited to rent Museum spaces for various events. For more details, see:
Goals of the Corporate Club
The Corporate Club of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art was founded to encourage support of the art world by the business establishment.
Over 120 of the leading corporations in Israel from across the entire spectrum of the business world have already became members of the Corporate Club.
How to Join
There are several ways to join the Corporate Club:
1. Through a special donation: commercial sponsorship of an exhibition or project as part of the company's Public Relations and Publicity campaigns.
2. A minimum annual donation of 4,000 NIS.
3. Advertising in the Museum's Calendar of Events for 4,800 NIS or more.
For those interested, details are available. (All donations to the Tel Aviv Museum of Art are tax-deductible.)
Privileges and Benefits
As a member of the Corporate Club of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, you and your company are entitled to a wide choice of privileges and benefits
- Individual Patron Cards for Managing Directors and/or Membership Cards for the Company on a rotating basis for employees, invitations to all exhibition Openings and Special Events throughout the year
- Participation in Special Events of the Corporate Club
- Discounts at the Museum Shops
- Friday morning Happenings for Managing Directors and their spouses related to Museum exhibitions (payable)
- Special purchases from the Museum Commercial Department
- Opportunity to purchase posters to decorate the Company offices, as a gift for employees or as a gift to visitors, advice on the selection of catalogues for various occasions (payable), and more.
- Significant reduction in auditorium rentals for events, conferences, seminars, and more
- Use of the Helena Rubinstein Art Library
- Reduced tuition fees costs at the Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Art Education Center, 8 Dubnov St., Tel Aviv
- Free entrance to the National Science Museum, Haifa
To join and for further details:
Dina Papo, Adv., Director of Public Relations (Israel),
Tel Aviv Museum of Art, P.O.B. 33288, Tel Aviv 61332,
+972 (0)3 6077000, extension 1-275
+972 (0)3 6958099.
Corporate Club Membership valid for one year.
Corporate Club donations are recognized for tax exemption purposes.